11/1/11

LOL.

"Ew, wtf. Stop trying to be such a try hard slut."
Hunny, I'd love to see you have the slightest of evidence of how I'm the try hard slut, but I bet I can provide some evidence of how much one you are?
"Oh I'm so awesome. I have pictures of myself with pills." Sweet heart, they're aspirin,
"Oh look, I'm bad ass. I have a picture with my finger up in it." You just look stupid.
"I'm not a skank! Just because I have my tits hanging out in my pictures doesn't mean I'm a skank." Yeah, sure thing. What ever floats your boat.
"I'N SU DRANCC" no. no you're not. Being drunk doesn't effect your spelling that bad.
"I'VE RAN OUT OF WEEDDDDD." Good. It's not like you have anymore brains to melt.
"I take meth! ;D" With what money?
"I loved kissing you last night babee! xx" Well that's awkward. You weren't with your boyfriend last night?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice what you preach little girl.
I don't go take drugs, and even if I did. What's to brag about?
Drinking is something you do to celebrate something with friends, not yourself because you're bored.
I cover up, like tanks that don't show any cleavage and band t-shirts. I also live in my jeans and board shorts.
I'm also loyal to my lover, because I do actually love him.